[LON-CAPA-admin] kerberos conf

cansu başak basakc at itu.edu.tr
Wed Feb 6 15:10:54 EST 2008

Hi

We installed lon capa few months ago and work on little bit. We configured
kerberos  for password option with your helps, thanks so much. And it has
worked properly until today. After a cut off i cannot use my internal password
(campus kerberos server) on lon capa. I checked conf files, nothing seems
unusual. I tried kinit to test server configuration, and there is no problem
with it
But we cannot log in with our campus-wide passwords. (related files i checked
/etc/krb5 and /home/httpd/../domain.tab; is there anything else)

Cansu Başak