[LON-CAPA-admin] high server load and automatic redirection

H.K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Wed Apr 16 15:02:48 EDT 2008

Hi,

To configure where the redirection goes edit the
file spares.tab in /home/httpd/lonTabs/. The entry should be something like
serverid or
serverid:default or
serverid:primary

where serverid is the loncapa server id such as
ndsa1, fsua1. I believe the default and blank
does the same thing but the redirection goes to
the primary as the first choice if it not overloaded.

-hk