[LON-CAPA-admin] access server not getting republished resources

Todd Ruskell truskell at mines.edu
Mon Oct 22 14:37:23 EDT 2007

See below.

Guy Albertelli II wrote:
> Hi Toddm
>
>> Any ideas about where I should look,
>
> Check the .log of a resource you have recently republished that should
> have made it to the access server.

So the resource's log file is enlightening, but not overly so.  I see
when the file was published, which appears correct, and I see that
several hosts (including cmsa1) and courses (including my course) are
notified, all "ok".  What I don't see is *any* mention of my other
access server, csma2.  Where does the list of servers to notify get
stored?  I don't see it in the resource.meta file.

> Also the lond.log on the access server that is failing might be
> informative.

lond.log on csma2 (which does not have the updated resource) doesn't
seem to have anything interesting.