[LON-CAPA-admin] 2.4.0 Maxima issues

Stuart Peter Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Wed Jun 13 20:59:32 EDT 2007

Hi Stefan and Peter,

I logged into LON-CAPA today using your library server (polya) in the "fhwf"
domain and found that in a test course of mine in the msu domain a problem
that uses maxima (Math Response using CAS and Hints template) graded a
correct submission without error.

It would appear that either you were able to resolve the maxima problem you
were seeing with FC5, or the issue is transient.

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA group