[LON-CAPA-admin] Authentication: more than one LDAP server?

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at fh-wolfenbuettel.de
Tue Jul 31 09:06:12 EDT 2007

Hi,

Is it possible to access more than one LDAP server for LON-CAPA user
authentication? The idea is to create different users on ONE LON-CAPA
server which authenticate via a local LDAP server. This LDAP server
should be one of n, depending on the user's login settings.

If possible:
- How must I configure the server?
- How do I configure the user's authentication method?
- Is there anyone out there who uses this feature?

Eventually, we could need this in the near future.
Any hints are welcome.

Stefan Bisitz