[LON-CAPA-admin] Missing resource domains

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Wed Feb 28 15:00:25 EST 2007

Did you keep the same host name? And IP address?

Also, a completely fresh install is not a good idea on a library
server in general. If anybody in your domain published resources,
those would be gone now, and so are all the user accounts.

See

  http://www.lon-capa.org/hardwareupgrade.html

for going between two different servers. If you stay with the same
hardware, you want to restore /home and the /etc-files named on the
above page, and then upgrade your LON-CAPA version, like in

  http://mail.lon-capa.org/pipermail/lon-capa-admin/2007-January/
001600.html

- Gerd.