[LON-CAPA-admin] LON-CAPA version 2.5.99.1

Lars Jensen ljensen at tmcc.edu
Wed Dec 26 16:55:23 EST 2007

Hi Stuart,

When I try to upgrade my SUSE 10.2 system (with zypper) , it reports
"Nothing to do." Nevertheless,

rpm -q LONCAPA-prequisites

returns

LONCAPA-prerequisites-1-9.suse10.2.lc

and

rpm -aq |grep gnuplot

returns

gnuplot_loncapa-4.0.0-4.0.suse10.2.lc

Updating through yast doesn't install the new packages either.

Lars.