[LON-CAPA-admin] 2.5.99.0

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Thu Dec 6 14:24:27 EST 2007

Hi Hon-Kie,

> On pre-2.5.99.0, there is a "Manage access times" on the grading
> page. I can't seem to find it on 2.5.99.0. Has the name changed and
> also moved to a different location?

In 2.4 it was added to Main Menu -> Modify parameter settings (due dates,
                                    etc) for resources and the course

Since most people said that was were they expected it. (It also got
renamed 'Reset Student Access Times' since that seemed to be what most
users said they were searching for.)

And it got dropped from the grading screen for 2.6 in an attempt to
stream line that screen a bit more.

So yep, the name has changed and it has moved. :-)