[LON-CAPA-admin] [Fwd: I can't log on to loncapa from my macbook]

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Mon Dec 3 14:43:16 EST 2007

Hi Todd,

> Has anyone else seen reports like this?

The student report below (logged in then kicked out again
immeadiately) occurs when cookies aren't enabled.

> I have had one other student report that after upgrading to OS X Leopard
> she had the same thing happen.  I'm still at version 2.5.2.  Will
> upgrading LON-CAPA to 2.5.3 solve this problem, or is it something with
> safari?

2.5.3 will fix an issue where on Safari a studnet attempts to submit
an answer to problem and it is seemingly ignored (no grading, not ties
used value just goes away)

--
guy at albertelli.com   0-7-0-6-27,137