[LON-CAPA-admin] [Fwd: I can't log on to loncapa from my macbook]

Todd Ruskell truskell at mines.edu
Mon Dec 3 00:34:53 EST 2007

Has anyone else seen reports like this?

I have had one other student report that after upgrading to OS X Leopard
she had the same thing happen.  I'm still at version 2.5.2.  Will
upgrading LON-CAPA to 2.5.3 solve this problem, or is it something with
safari?

Todd
--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Senior Lecturer, Department of Physics       Office:  Meyer Hall 326