[LON-CAPA-admin] All resources are hidden

H. K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Wed Aug 29 07:21:16 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have a high school teachers with two courses and for some reason
all the resources are hidden for the students. I checked using the
resource parm for each section and for a particular student but it
says that it is not hidded. Of course under Edit course the hidden
resource is unchecked. Also check the hidden resources under parm -
for course level, folder - nothing to indicate that any of the
resources should be hidden! I must have missed something?? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-hk