[LON-CAPA-admin] caching of id -> failed

H. K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Wed Aug 22 15:03:54 EDT 2007

Hi Guy,

> > Wed Aug 22 12:22:25 2007 (18437): caching of id ->
> > userres%3afsu%3amdr04c  failed
>
>I added this warning message to notify if the internal memcached
>caching mechanism failed to cache the requested data. (Back when were
>getting failures because of large amounts of data.) I'm not sure why
>you are seeing the caching of this data fail (the data is the
>resource parameters that are associated to the amdr04c:fsu user)
>
>Hrrm, taking a look it appears that it may be related to the fact that
>there is no amdr04c:fsu user?

Checking the entries on lonnet, it should be mdr04c. He was accessing
However, the last time this person logged in was in December.

>Any guesses as to what course might be causing it to look for this user?

It looks like he is accessing
Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:37:34 - 1187800654: fsul1:Role
in./fsu/414744126dac946cdfsul1

It is a chemistry lab course for this coming fall. The time stamps on
the id -> failed starts a second later.

Thanks,
-hk