[LON-CAPA-admin] caching of id -> failed

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Wed Aug 22 14:38:36 EDT 2007

Hi Hon-Kie,

> I just added the institutional search for fsu and got a lot of
> messages like the one below. What does it mean? The search seems to work
> fine.
>
> Thanks, -hk
>
> Wed Aug 22 12:22:25 2007 (18437): caching of id ->
> userres%3afsu%3amdr04c  failed

I added this warning message to notify if the internal memcached
caching mechanism failed to cache the requested data. (Back when were
getting failures because of large amounts of data.) I'm not sure why
you are seeing the caching of this data fail (the data is the
resource parameters that are associated to the amdr04c:fsu user)

Hrrm, taking a look it appears that it may be related to the fact that
there is no amdr04c:fsu user?

Any guesses as to what course might be causing it to look for this user?

(I'd like to investigate what's going awry and get it not complain in
this case...)

--
guy at albertelli.com   0-7-0-9-27,137