[LON-CAPA-admin] SSO html

lucasm at ohiou.edu lucasm at ohiou.edu
Tue Aug 21 08:51:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

This is in particular to Guy.

It turns out that I only need to install shibboleth on one machine and set
one machine to have the other authentication method. Once REMOTE_USER is
set, the other systems are very happy to have the user logged in.

This brings up two questions:

* Is this a security problem?

* If I still include an SSO logout message file on the other machines, but
don't say otherauthen yes, does the message show up?

Later,
Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701