[LON-CAPA-admin] up2date and maxima dependancy error

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 14:23:50 EDT 2007

Thanks, I was thinking along the same, but I wanted to be
sure this was the prescribed way to go about it.

After all, this is like a specialized Redhat for one application,
so I was a little surprised to not find any mention of the issue
being encountered in mailing list archives.

This has resolved the updates issue.

--Donald