RES: RES: ENC: [LON-CAPA-admin] FC5 httpd restart failed

Rodrigo Santana rodrigolsantana at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 17:51:18 EDT 2006

Hello,

I still didn't manage to do him lon-capa, to work in Fedora 5

I don't manage to do with that loncontrol and the httpd to work

in the loncontrol he appears:

lonsql running
lonc failed
lonc new new failed
lonhttpd running
lonmemcached failed

and httpd inform:

Iniciando httpd: httpd: Syntax error on line 998 of
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax error on line 21 of
/etc/httpd/conf/loncapa_apache.conf: Cannot load
/etc/httpd/modules/libperl.so into server: /etc/httpd/modules/libperl.so:

Rodrigo Luiz Santana
rodrigolsantana at uol.com.br
rodrigolsantana at gmail.com
msn: rodrigolsantana at hotmail.com