[LON-CAPA-admin] [was LON-CAPA-users] mass resetting internal aauth passwords

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Fri Sep 15 12:23:31 EDT 2006

Hi Hon-Kie,

> Not sure if people wants it - currently it is not general enough
> since the script runs on the lib server and it is hard coded in.

Could you send me what you have? I might be a good starting point for
to implement the dc upload idea Gerd desires.

Or if you have some time to beat into to shape for doing the upload
I'd like that too.

> Is there is way to get the library server name for a user domain?

If you are writing internal script code
&Apache::lonnet::homeserver($username,$domain);

We don't provide a means to get this data from the authoring point.

--
guy at albertelli.com   0-7-1-6-27,137