[LON-CAPA-admin] [was LON-CAPA-users] mass resetting internal aauth passwords

Lars Jensen jensen at physics.unr.edu
Fri Sep 15 01:38:31 EDT 2006

Hi Gerd and Ray,

What's really needed is a service by which students can enter a
registered email address and get a new password, so instructors/DC's
doesn't have to be involved. I realize tha tnot all students necessarily
have a registered email with lon-capa, but whenever it exists, it ought
to be possible to get a new password via email.

Lars.