RES: ENC: [LON-CAPA-admin] FC5 httpd restart failed

Stuart Peter Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Tue Sep 12 14:16:52 EDT 2006

Jim,

I'm currently in the process of developing LON-CAPA installation procedures
and building packages for the latest SuSE distributions (SLES 10 and SuSE
10.1).  As the SLES 10 work is now close to completion, I will be turning my
attention to SuSE 10.1 this week, and I expect to have packages built in a
day or two, with installation procedures completed within the week, followed
by some testing.

Instructions will be added to http://install.loncapa.org/ once I am happy
with the status of the new installs.

Stuart