[LON-CAPA-admin] "Cannot initialize Course at this time"

Todd Ruskell truskell at mines.edu
Thu Oct 19 16:31:21 EDT 2006

I have one user who started getting this message this morning.  It only occurs
on the access server.  He can access the course just fine on the library
server.  As CC and as student I have no problems entering the course on the
access server.  I have a vague recollection of something similar being posted
before, but I can't find it, and I thought that was on all machines.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,

Todd

--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Senior Lecturer, Department of Physics       Office:  Meyer Hall 326