[LON-CAPA-admin] httpd restart problem

lucasm at ohiou.edu lucasm at ohiou.edu
Thu May 25 10:52:34 EDT 2006

Hi,

The bottom line is a bug in some of the updates eradicates the executable
for httpd.

This was showing up last Fall, and was finally isolated by Guy and Gerd a
few months ago.

I got around it by just copying httpd over from another machine.

Guy's post in April:

http://mail.lon-capa.org/pipermail/lon-capa-admin/2006-April/001343.html

describes what is going on.

Hope this helps!