[LON-CAPA-admin] Version 2.1.0

Jim Maxka jim.maxka at nau.edu
Sun Jan 1 18:45:16 EST 2006

I could not find the switchserver.pm module anywhere, but the privious
versions of loncapa worked.
diff of old and new /etc/httpd/loncapa_apache.conf showed only versions but
diff of old and new /etc/httpd/startup.pl had use Apache:switchserver()
at the end like so

 ># can't include this one due to the way it does it's BEGIN
 >use Apache::loncreateuser();
 >#use Apache::switchserver();
 >
 >1;
 >__END__

I commented the line out and things seem to work.  What did I disable?
Thanks -- Jim