[LON-CAPA-admin] messed up student db file?

Jim Maxka jim.maxka at nau.edu
Wed Aug 2 16:26:45 EDT 2006

Hi there -- This student has green boxes when I look at the coordinator
view of her problem, but there is no record in chart or in the students
record  for any of the problems-- the link in chart sees that she
answered the question right.
There is one 0 in the chart, but she got that problem right too.
I see this on the access servers and the library server so it is not the
communication between the servers.
Her User Role Screen says no role specified.
We haven't changed the loncapa version yet this summer.
Thanks for any ideas -- Jim