[LON-CAPA-admin] printout.pl problems

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Tue Apr 18 17:44:56 EDT 2006

Hi Jon,

> trying to print an exam and keep getting this error:
>
> The requested URL /cgi-bin/printout.pl was not found on this server.

I suspect that you have a 'ScriptAlias' definition in your
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file. (That points to a different cgi-bin
directory)

Please comment that line out and restart apache.

If I am correct,

1) let me know how you installed apache?

2) and can check that when you ran the UPDATE command it generated an
error message about duplicated ScriptAlias definitions in the WARNINGS
file that UPDATE generated?

--
guy at albertelli.com   0-7-1-8-27,137