[LON-CAPA-admin] conditional hidden?

H. K. Ng ng at martech.fsu.edu
Thu Apr 6 13:50:13 EDT 2006

One of the users here has produced a sequence that buffers me.
/res/fsuK12/AlgebraILib/Alg1_Homework_Sequences/Glencoe_-_Concepts_and_Applications/10_03_Factoring_Trinomials.sequence

and corresponding sequence
/res/fsuK12/AlgebraILib/Alg1_Homework_Sequences/Glencoe_-_Concepts_and_Applications/10_04_Factoring_Trinomials.sequence

When imported into a course, all the resources but one shows
"conditional hidden" for cc. As student only one resource shows up. I
look at in construction space using both simple and advanced edit but
cannot see where the condition is being set. The user needs to remove
the condition - it was somehow set unintentionally. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-hk