[LON-CAPA-admin] Author question

Ray Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Wed Sep 21 16:06:17 EDT 2005

Nope, that's not right either... but I've seen this phenom somewhere
recently...

Anyway, a course coordinator role can access CSTR for accounts in which he has
author or co-author roles, provided he is logged in on the library server on
which the author account is maintained.

But, you say the error occurs when you enter your course (by that I think you
mean having selected an instructor role?)   On the other hand, if you
actually mean that you selected an author or co-author role, then the above
statement probably applies.  i.e. you can't access CSTR unless you are on the
library server.

Oh well maybe something in there will trigger the solution.

:-)

"Hrrrm..."

--
Raymond J. Batchelor, PhD