[LON-CAPA-admin] Searching / listing users

Jeff Nugent jsnugent at vcu.edu
Mon Sep 12 13:47:21 EDT 2005

I am looking for a way to do the following in LON-CAPA:

1) Generate a list of users by role (ideally for all currently enrolled
students) that contains username, first / last name, etc. This would also
be helpful to gain a sense of the total number of student users we have
enrolled in our system....I'm unaware of how to access this information as
domain coordinator.

2) Ability to search for a user by last name as opposed to username.

Thanks in advance for replies.

~Jeff

Jeffrey S. Nugent
Center for Teaching Excellence