[LON-CAPA-admin] adm/mail? Not Found

Stuart Peter Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Sun Sep 11 23:38:28 EDT 2005

Hi Todd,

That's a bug.  Thank you for reporting it.

The link should be to "/adm/email?folder=critical" not to "adm/mail?".  This
requires modification of a single line (425) in
/home/httpd/lib/perl/lonwhatsnew.  The fix appears in rev 1.29 of
lonwhatsnew.pm.  This is now in CVS:

http://loncapa.msu.edu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/loncom/interface/lonwha
tsnew.pm?rev=1.29

I would expect this will appear in LON-CAPA version 2.0.2

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA development/support
Div. Science & Math Education
Michigan State University