[LON-CAPA-admin] missing default.sequence

Guy Ashkenazi guy at fh.huji.ac.il
Mon Nov 28 08:19:50 EST 2005

One of the courses in my system started responding with:

"Could not initialize course at this time.
Please try again.
Map not loaded: The file
(/home/httpd/html/userfiles/huji/180487653524343hujil1/default.sequence)
does not exist. "

for everyone trying to enter the course. I entered as a course
coordinator and got the same response. The DOCS page only shows the
interface for supplemental course documnets, with no way to upload
main course documents.
I couldn't find the course coordinator to find out what he screwed up.
Anything can be done?

    Guy.