[LON-CAPA-admin] scantron numeric response

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Wed Jun 15 13:19:47 EDT 2005

Hi Nathan,

For now, just use a normal numerical answer question and switch it
into "exam"-mode - you might want to add a @wrong array, but if that
is not present, LON-CAPA will generate wrong answers.

I am sure that if we are going to support freeform numerical response
on exams later, we will be building it as a target of the normal
numerical response field, so you can use the same problem(s) once the
functionality becomes available.

- Gerd.