[LON-CAPA-admin] Fedora v. Enterprise Linux (good price on enterprise)

lucasm at ohiou.edu lucasm at ohiou.edu
Mon Jul 18 14:37:26 EDT 2005

Lynn,

You might want to be careful about the fine print. These prices are for
students or faculty for the own personal systems. In other places they
differentiate between non-production campus subscriptions and production
subscriptions. I don't know if we can get away with the $50 variety for
our servers or not.

Later,
Mark