[LON-CAPA-admin] sets opening early [duplicated course+answerdate]

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Thu Feb 3 12:32:48 EST 2005

Hi Peter,

Sorry about the delay.

>     This morning, a TA discovered that a problem set that's supposed to
> open Feb 3 at midnight is now open (not answers available, just open).
>
>      The only other funky paramater I can see is that he set the close
> date and answer date to be *exactly* the same time (to the second).
> Might this cause the problem?

That's fine.

> Any other ideas?  More funkiness with the
> duplication issue I meantioned last time?

Cloning a course pulls over all parameters from the old course.

Do TA's have a seperate section? Does that section have a different
open time? Does that user have a different open time?

Take a look at the resource view (PPRM) for that user, you should see
the complete list of all parameters (including user specific and
section specific) that are set for that resource and see which one is
the one in effect.

--
guy at albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-3-2-