[LON-CAPA-admin] loncapa internal authentication

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Tue Dec 6 16:23:14 EST 2005

Hi Hon-Kie,

> As part of the auto course creation, I like to implement the internal
> authentication for course coordinators and like to used the routine
> used by loncapa. Can someone tell me where the routine is located?

I think the answer you are looking for is

&Apache::lonnet::authenticate($user,$password,$domain);

This returns either
'no_host' if the user fails
or
the lonId of the homeserver of the user.

If his isn't what you are asking for, could you elaborate on what you
want to do?

--
guy at albertelli.com   0-7-1-9-27,137