[LON-CAPA-admin] changing ip address

H. K. Ng ng at martech.fsu.edu
Thu Aug 25 07:31:07 EDT 2005

Hi Guy,

I am not sure whether this is related to the change in the ip address. Now
the access server, loncapa.oddl.fsu.edu, is doing weird things.

1. For one teacher, he get the 'Unable to initialize role ..'.
2. For another, students cannot see any resources. However, they can get to
the Navigate Contents page.

There is no problem logging in to the access server. I have restarted
loncontrol and httpd on all fsuK12 and fsu machines. Funny thing is the
materials show up on galileo.physics.fsu.edu - on a different domain.

Thanks,
-hk