[LON-CAPA-admin] Batch Course Creation

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Mon Aug 22 01:55:33 EDT 2005

Hi Mark,

> I found the routines and think I can swing setting up a batched course
> creation. I was wondering if one can have multiple owners of a course?

Hrrm, looks like no, the internal data structures expect a single
owner it looks like, (both in the creation code, and the internal code
tha tnotes who is owner.)

> We typically set up here with multiple owners at the Course Coordinator
> level.

You can have multipe course coordinators, that is a role, the 'owner'
attribute is soley used currently to by 'pickcourse' to find
courses. It is just a bit of data stored as a course annotation.

--
guy at albertelli.com   0-7-2-1-27,137