[LON-CAPA-admin] student grades have disappeared!

Nathan Schoenack nathan.schoenack at ndsu.nodak.edu
Tue Sep 21 18:08:23 EDT 2004

Hello,

In one of our courses the students are not able to access their grades.  The
grade menu, when checked by a student, shows 0/0, and does not list any of
the sub folders of the main course sequence.

If I generate an HTML chart as a course coordinator, it shows zeros for all
problems that have been answered; the strange thing is that if I click on
the hyperlink of any certain "0", I get sent to the problem submission
report (or whatever you call it) and it will show that the student did
indeed answer the question correctly.  If I generate a csv report, all
questions answered show a "0" for a score.  I do not see this behavior in
the other courses we are running.

The first thing I thought of was to restart the mysqld service, but that had
no effect.

Any suggestions?

Nathan Schoenack
Lab Technician