[LON-CAPA-admin] How to join into the loncapa network

ameen eetemadi ameen78101 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 05:22:24 EDT 2004

Thank you for your informatin about LON-CAPA

We are undergraduate students in "Computer Engineering
Department of Sharif University of Technology".
We want to introduce the LON-CAPA to our university
and its administration.

We installed the LON-CAPA in production mode, now we
want to use the contents that are available in the
cluster.

My e-mail address in the department is
"eetemadi at ce.sharif.edu".
Our department official web page is sharif.edu/~ceinfo
And our department students web site is ce.sharif.edu
that are maintainted by it's students.

Thank you.