[LON-CAPA-admin] Help

Guy Ashkenazi guy at fh.huji.ac.il
Wed Nov 3 02:01:10 EST 2004

> The thing they are complaing about makes me think that at
> > *Time:* Tue Nov 2 10:45:11 2004
> Your machine was quite busy with something or another.

I get a lot of these at times of system overload, which happens quite
frequently in my machine (as Guy already knows). The problems are fine
otherwise - these messages pop up for one or two students out of 250, for
random problems that I wrote, and always cluster around the same time. I
think the reason you started seeing this now is because the time for killing
an irresponsive process was shortened from 300 seconds to 10 seconds in a
recent version.

    Guy.