[LON-CAPA-admin] Help

Ray Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Tue Nov 2 20:07:19 EST 2004

Hi Jim,
               I saw these errors too.  The only thing I could immediately see
was that there were <p /> tags in the code which I have now replaced with
perhaps that was causing the problem...

Let's see if any more errors are generated.

The other thing to check is the student's submissions for this problem to see
if there was anything funny about them.

Cheers,
Ray

On November 2, 2004 03:21 pm, Jim Maxka wrote:
> Help  4 messages today!  Here are 2 bad looking ones.  Thanks for
> looking into this.  --jim
> *Subject:* Error
> [sfu/batchelo/chem111/problems/lecture/set4/cov.ionic.bonding.problem]
> *From:* Blessing Okon <http://loncapa.chm.nau.edu/adm/nau/bpo3/aboutme>
> (bpo3 at nau)
> *Course:* CHM151F04
> *Time:* Tue Nov 2 10:45:11 2004
>
> substitution on  with
>
> my $concept="ionic alaline earth oxides";
>
>  caused
>
> Code ran too long. It ran for more than 10 seconds timeout at
/home/httpd/lib/perl/Apache/run.pm line 82.

> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> *Subject:* Error
> [sfu/batchelo/chem111/problems/lecture/set4/cov.ionic.bonding.problem]
> *From:* Blessing Okon <http://loncapa.chm.nau.edu/adm/nau/bpo3/aboutme>
> (bpo3 at nau)
> *Course:* CHM151F04
> *Time:* Tue Nov 2 10:45:11 2004
>
> substitution on

>  with
>
> my $value="ionic";my $name="Five";
>
>  caused
>
> Code ran too long. It ran for more than 10 seconds timeout at
/home/httpd/lib/perl/Apache/run.pm line 82.
> 	(in cleanup) Undefined subroutine &main:: called at
/home/httpd/lib/perl/Safe.pm line 224.