[LON-CAPA-admin] Student ID numbers

Todd Ruskell truskell at MINES.EDU
Wed Mar 3 15:36:10 EST 2004

Mark,

I asked this same question in December, and Stuart Raeburn sent me an
excellent response on this list dated December 20, 2003.  You should
check it out.  Let me know if you can't find it.  I did the change
between semesters, and there was no problem.  I can't remember if
Stuart's message addressed that or not.

Todd