[LON-CAPA-admin] Need Stats - REALLY

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Fri Jul 30 09:48:56 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I keep on saying this, but don't get many replies. To compete with
other initiatives, we absolutely have to document LON-CAPA usage. This
was underlined by a statement from our administration this morning:

"Having a couple of other LON-CAPA users to bolster LON-CAPA's claims
to be a mature and useable product would be a key, I think, to an
effective story."

Please

* provide me with as detailed as possible usage statistics from your
institution
* see if you can make presentations and internal communications within
your institution
* provide homepages for LON-CAPA at your institution

I am collecting these at http://www.lon-capa.org/institutions.html

Thanks!

- Gerd.