[LON-CAPA-admin] Timed access

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Tue Jul 27 17:52:54 EDT 2004

Hi Mark,

> I have a student who has been able to access LON-CAPA all summer. He can
> still access his assignment to print, etc... but when he downloaded the
> 'timed quiz' warning, it claimed that it could not display the page.

Hrrm.

> What is different about that page and message that might break a browser
> that works for other stuff? Does he have security set too tightly?

2 things that I note.

1) it has two </form> this is not correct, but I think all browsers
   would just ignore this.

2) it uses the javascript 'confirm' dialogue, I don't beleive any
   other parts of the system use 'confirm' so it could be that.

Could I get more informationa bout the users setup? Browser/OS, exect
text of the error message?

--
guy at albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-3-9-