[LON-CAPA-admin] Server hung

Gabriel Friedmann friedman at phy.cmich.edu
Wed Feb 18 13:59:45 EST 2004

Most of these reports sound like low-level issues such as
hardware/kernel/driver.

I had a recent hang-up/crash that was probabbly due some out of
control processes, and i have logs from the hours before which
detail the demise of the system.

Are all of these new problems?  Were they encountered with
different versions of LON-CAPA?

-- Gabriel Friedmann