[LON-CAPA-admin] Freeze versions - DOCS

lucasm at ohiou.edu lucasm at ohiou.edu
Tue Aug 31 20:04:28 EDT 2004

Hi,

There is a 'freeze versions' button in the DOCS area. I haven't tried this
yet, but I was wondering what exactly is frozen. Is it only the published
documents that are input directly into the DOCS tree?

 I'm presuming there is no way to freeze versions of published problems
that themselves are part of a published sequence. For example, I publish
all homework sequences (assign1, assign2, ...) and then glue these into
DOCS. This way the assignments can be used in later quarters as good
hunting grounds for problems. Would the problems in these assignmentsbe
frozen?

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701