[LON-CAPA-admin] Error Bombs

korte at lite.msu.edu korte at lite.msu.edu
Tue Aug 10 12:45:03 EDT 2004

On Aug 10, 2004, at 11:43 AM, Guy Albertelli II wrote:

>>	Only then did I realize that the accepted method for
>> removing bombs was republishing.

>>	What are the suggestions? Is there a file that can be eradicated
>> to remove these? Should I recreate the construction space directory and
>> republish without the errors?

> Aye you should recreate these and publish them as obsolete.
> This will clear the errors and is the correct way of removing
> resources from being seen.

Also, for future reference, the bombs are all clickable. When you click on them, they show you what was
wrong. On the individual resource level, there is also a button to "Delete Bomb" without having to re-
publish (which automatically clears the bombs).

I think I should make "Delete Bomb" buttons also available on higher levels, new Bug 3285.

- Gerd.