[LON-CAPA-admin] cvs update - "in the way"

Mark Lucas lucas at lucas.phy.ohiou.edu
Wed Sep 17 15:55:03 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am doing a cvs update -d -A on my development machine
(capa1.phy.ohiou.edu)

I am receiving lots of:

C rat/images/sempty.gif
cvs update: move away rat/images/sld.gif; it is in the way
C rat/images/sld.gif
cvs update: move away rat/images/slr.gif; it is in the way
C rat/images/slr.gif
cvs update: move away rat/images/slrd.gif; it is in the way
C rat/images/slrd.gif
cvs update: move away rat/images/slrtd.gif; it is in the way

What does this mean?

This is an archaic development server, so there is a lot of old crud
around.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701