[LON-CAPA-admin] Revoking roles

Lars Jensen jensen at physics.unr.edu
Tue Sep 9 17:12:29 EDT 2003

Hi Gerd,

When I signed on an hour ago, to try to revoke provileges from a user,
the revoke check box for the Course Coordinatoe role for the particular
user was missing. When I just signed on, the box was present. What's
going on? Could this be a cache issue? (This is just as strange as the
issue I had yeaterday, setting the due date...).

Lars.