[LON-CAPA-admin] Gnuplot rpm? Where?

Lars Jensen jensen at physics.unr.edu
Fri Jan 3 18:28:01 EST 2003

What is the link to the rpm's used by lon-capa? -I can never find it on
the install.lon-capa.org web site. (I assume I can find the right
gnuplot rpm there??)

Thanks,
Lars.

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Guy Albertelli II wrote:

> Hi Lars,
>
> > My gnuplot images don't work either, and I didn't do anything other
> > than install the gnuplot from the 7.3 CD.
>
> You can't use the ones from the 7.3 CD
>
> You must use the ones from the loncapa-rh73install.tar  on
> http://install.lon-capa.org/resources/
>
> --
> guy at albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
> Guy Albertelli -7-7-7-  O-
>     My parents just came back from a planet where the dominant lifeform
>     had no bilateral symmetry, and all I got was this stupid F-Shirt.

Lars Jensen, TMCC/Vista B200, 7000 Dandini Blvd, Reno NV 89512-3999.
Internet: <jensen at physics.unr.edu>, http://www.scsr.nevada.edu/~jensen
Tel: 775.673.7113  FAX: 775.674.7592