[LON-CAPA-admin] installation problems

Matthew Brian Hall hallmat3 at pilot.msu.edu
Mon Apr 28 14:37:10 EDT 2003

Martin,

> Not right now, but I may come back to that: for now I have only installed
> the loncapa software on the new access servers. I have not done anything
> that would allow the access servers to serve the contents that is
> stored on our library server ... and I currently have no idea what I would
> have to do in order to achieve that.

It should be a matter only of putting the access machines in your hosts.tab
and restarting loncontrol.

Thanks for the pointers about readline and the systemperl.  We do need to
get our rpms together for the 1.0 release...  We'll be putting out an updated
systemperl in a little while which will still contain all the pathology you
mentioned :(  By 1.0 we do need to address what you mentioned.  I'll file a
bug report on it.

Matthew

Matthew Hall           LON-CAPA developer         hallmat3 at msu.edu
123 North Kedzie Hall                    Michigan State University