[LON-CAPA-admin] Re: [LON-CAPA-users] installation failed

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Tue Oct 29 08:27:15 EST 2002

Minoru,

I have re-routed this thread to the lon-capa-admin list.

The "domain" is actually the LON-CAPA domain, which is an internal logical
construct. It should be one word, lower case. I would suggest

ilearning

as the domain for your company. The "hostid" is also LON-CAPA internal, I would
suggest

ilearningl1

as the hostid, as in "Library Server 1 of domain ilearning".

- Gerd.